Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Is the paper written in Latex using SIAM style?
- Has the manuscript been checked for British English spelling with an automatic spell checker or human proofreader?
- Is the text containing only ASCII characters? Please check that the special characters (e.g., diacritics) are properly encoded.
- Have you included all contact information in the paper?
Are all the images in the EPS format saved at 300dpi? Are the images placed in a separate folder called figures? Please name the images: img1.eps, img2.eps, ... If the images contain any text is it clearly visible?
Is there a call for every figure, table and equation in the paper? Is the call properly formated? The call should have the following format when inside the text: cf. Fig. 1, cf. Table 1, cf. Rel. 1 or cf. Eq. 1. For multiple references use: cf. Figs. 1 and 2, cf. Tables 1 and 2, cf. Eqs. 1 and 2 or cf. Rels. 1 and 2. When referring to a figure, table or equation at the beginning of the sentence do not use the abreviated form.
- Have you used the algorithmicx package to define your algorithms? We prefer it to maintain coherence and for a smooth technical handling of the article integration in the journal.
- Are sections and subsections properly referred to? When referring to a section inside a sentence the call should have the following form: cf Sect. 1 or in Sect. 1. When reffering to a section at the beginning of the sentence you can use the following form: Section 1 ....
Are all the bibliographical entries quoted in the paper and inserted as bibitems? Do not provide external .bib files! Please avoid starting a sentence with a citation. For example:  describes a method ... is not recommended. Use instead: The work depicted in  describes a method ...
- Before uploading the final document to the submission system check that all necessary files are archived, including the PDF file, using any of the popular formats (zip, rar, tar etc.).
- The archive expected to be uploaded in the next step is ready? DO NOT upload individual files since they will be renamed thus losing consistency with the naming used by the authors.